John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My rv refridgerator sudennly quit working and the indicator

Customer Question

My rv refridgerator sudennly quit working and the green indicator light is blinking.. It should be noted I am not parked on a level surface and I;m hooked up to my hosts' home power. Please help me, do not want my food supply to spoil.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number? Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

In order to speed repairs up, go to www.thetford.com, and select your model number from the list provided. Review or download the owner's manual, and please let me know if you need help.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my responses. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.