WCohn
WCohn, Construction Worker
Experience:  Been in contruction 18+years
6211579

I need a little help changing the auger/dispenser motor on

Customer Question

I need a little help changing the auger/dispenser motor on my Kenmore Elite model
#79571033010. I determined with the help of the Sears parts department that that was my issue. A diagram would help. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Let me see what I can come up with.

Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.

Are you still needing help?

Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.

I found a diagram if you are still needing assitance

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, I'm starting to feel the ice maker is ok. My wife uses a lot of ice and it's been hot in S. California. The unit was frozen (lot's of frost) a few days ago but I freed it up (hair dryer). That night the icemaker almost filled the bucket. Next day it did not seem to keep on filling. We've put some store bought ice in the bucket and it disburses fine. Last night, the unit is putting out ice again. My thought now is the ice maker is ok. It did freeze up once and seems confused when I am screwing around with it but may be fine if i give it a chance. When we first got the refrigerator we did run it out of ice and almost called a tech. On re reading the manual, we may be running it out of ice faster than it can catch up. I think i'm in the wait and see mode for now. Thanks again
Expert:  WCohn replied 5 months ago.

Not a problem. I'm away from home right now, but tonight I'll upload the exploded view. An I'd appreciate a positive rating for my efforts. Thanks for using JustAnswer.