Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

How do I switch the door opening from left to right on a

Customer Question

How do I switch the door opening from left to right on a WMO642HW
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

You can't revers the door switch because of the door lock being mounted in the front panel as well as the hinge cut outs. Only the dryer is usually reversible. Bosch is the only ones that have reversible door swing on the washer, on some models.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!