Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Whirlpool wtw4800bq1 how to remove the top, jan 2015

Customer Question

whirlpool wtw4800bq1 how to remove the top
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: jan 2015 wtw4800bq1
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: how does the cabnet top come off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The video at the link below shows how to raise the top.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this washer don't look the same my is mod wtw4800bq1
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

They come apart the exact same way, that is just a different style. Yours is the exact same machine underneath.