Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

How do i remove the back of my washer to replace the water

Customer Question

How do i remove the back of my washer to replace the water inlet valves? the part number om wASHER
How do i remove the back of my washer. the part number of the washer is mvwc300vw0
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The back does not come off. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The video below shows how the cabinet is removed to replace the valve!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!