Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I just got my washer back from repair and the LF came up. I

Customer Question

I just got my washer back from repair and the LF came up. I press start button again, same thing. What can I do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: whirlpool
caprio platinum
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I, but will tell my husband to do it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like to alleviate another wasted call to the repair guys again
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That means the fill time is too long. Is the water pressure from your home's water valve to the machine turned on and good pressure if you open the valves with the hoses disconnected?