Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO LOCATE THE GLASS PLATE ON THE

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS TO LOCATE THE GLASS PLATE ON THE TURNTABLE THAT JUST BROKE IN HALF. THE MODEL # ***** ***** IT IS AN IVERTER. i CAN ONLY FIND ONE REPLACEMENT ON eBAY THAT HAS THE WORD INVERTER ON IT.AMAZON HAS IT CHEAPER , BUT DOES NOT HAVE INVERTER ON IT. dOES IT HAVE TO HAVE INVERTER ON IT? i DO NOT KNOW WHY IT BROKE IT WAS ON NORMAL SETTINGS.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: DO YOU MEAN HOW LONG HAVE I HAD IT? tHIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT HAS HAPPENED. i SAW ON ONE SITE SOME ONE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO HER.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: i JUST WANTED TO REPLACE THE GLASS PLATE THAT BROKE IN HALF.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i NEED THE PLATE REPLACED: IT IS 161/2
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The part number you need for that model is F06014M00AP. One place that sells it is below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!