John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We have a 17 year old GE sidexside refridge. wife took out

Customer Question

we have a 17 year old GE sidexside refridge . wife took out bottom drawer of freezer to clean and when putting back pushed it in withut being on the track .it now slides free sbut hung up on two large buttons one on each side and cant be taken out , how do i get by the lage buttons on ech side so i can put it back the correct way?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
cant find a model number . just that its 17 years old sidexside with water and ice through the door. its shelves are heavy glass and drawers are plastic
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

The model tag should be in the fresh food section, high on a side wall or on the ceiling. Or, it may be down by the refrigerator door lower hinge.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'll try looking for the model number again and let you know.
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thank you.