John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have the same problem. I have a Jenn Air 720-0511. The

Customer Question

I have the same problem. I have a Jenn Air(###) ###-#### ***** first two burners work fine. When I turn on the 3rd everything craps out. I can light the 3rd burner by itself and it works fine. I have cleaned the burners os I don't think that is the problem.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Probably 6-7 years old Model(###) ###-####
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is behind the panel under the door. IT will look like JGS1234ABC1.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please send future responses to(###) ###-####The model number is ***** Air(###) ###-####
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

That is not a good model number and I cannot send directly to a phone. That is something you have to set up on your end. The model tag is behind the panel under the door. IT will look like JGS1234ABC1.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That is the Model Number on the inside of the door. attached is the manual
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Sorry, I did not realize it was a BBQ grill. So, the flames go totally out when the third burner is lit? Or, it just won't light when the first two are on?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please stop this text stream. I am the wife and know nothing. My husband will respond by email. He is getting your emails. Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the other two burners go out when I turn on the 3rd.