Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I am having issue with my whirlpool duet washer. I am not

Customer Question

I am having issue with my whirlpool duet washer. I am not getting any response to the control user interface. I can lock and unlock the control user interface by the sound button.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: the CCU is aawcb-003
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I think its a 2004 model year. I am not positive and I am not at home to pull the exact model number
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i do plan on doing the work myself.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i had the f11 error code before and that required resoldering a bunch of ccu connections to fix and it worked flawlessy for over a year till it started tripping the gfci circuit before finally failing completely
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

you can pick up a good used ccu on ebay with a guarantee and of course the purchase is backed by paypal and its much easier on the pocket than a new one, they have a few available to order listed right now - click here

*******************************************************************************

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.