Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our dryer won't start, the lights just keep beeping and

Customer Question

HI, I'm Francie. Our dryer won't start, the lights just keep beeping and flasing
JA: Have you tried power cycling it -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Left it for 30 min,
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Husband quite knowledgable
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Am I getting a tech now?
Anyone there?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My husband is looking for it
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Thank you. It is usually around the clothes loading opening when the door is opened.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok, I would prefer to communicate this way. My husband is totally against giving out our visa # ***** for $5.00 I thought I would give it a try
He is still looking...FEO1442ceso. Model
Serial is XD7201d365
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

FEQ1442CES0 is the model number, thank you. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not interested
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

The tech sheet for your model is attached. Following its instruction, can you retrieve and post any stored error codes, please?