Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Samsung washer model WA45H7000AW that runs out of

Customer Question

I have a Samsung washer model WA45H7000AW that runs out of sequence, won't stop running, and sometimes stops mid-cycle it is only 2 months old. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If the washer is that new then most likely there is some debris or trash caught in the drain pump not allowing the washer to drain as fast as it should and that will make the washer act up and not run the cycles properly, if not then the only other thing that could cause that is just faulty logic in the control board which means it would have to be replaced, since the unit is so new you will need to call and setup a service call under warranty because if you try to work on the unit yourself it will void your warranty and you don't want that since its only 2 months old.

*******************************************************************************

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?