John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Dryer will not turn, no humming sound error code 18:F1 U01,

Customer Question

dryer will not turn, no humming sound error code 18:F1 U01
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Lg DLE3777W
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Inspect the drive belt at the motor pulley. If the pulley is turning, replace the belt. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $20.95. If the pulley isn't turning, replace the drive motor. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $145.85. You can buy the parts at www.repairclinic.com. Replacement videos are available at the website.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out?