Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Samsung Stove that was working fine. It is model

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Stove that was working fine. It is model number NE595R1ABSR/AA. My wife hit a button on the display and thinks it was delay start. The over will heat at 150 but not go any higher. The stove tops all work. We do not have a manual and do not know how to restart it. What help can you give.
Tony
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Tony, does the broiler work?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Broiler does not work. Fans are spinning in rectangular box next to temp. There is a blinking dot to left of temp
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The lock sign is blinking
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There is an E1 on display

OK one sec I am checking it

E1 is a control error meaning there is an error on the Relay board or safety temperature sensor has failed., you would need to try and unplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in to reset it or replace the relay control board and or check the safety thermostat on the oven when you remove the back panel on the unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!