Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenmore elite 23022 type 111 that does not seem to

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore elite 23022 type 111 that does not seem to be spinning at top speed it spins but doesn't ring water out 100% this model no no apparent lid switch I have managed to leave lid open enough to visually inspect rotation I've looked underneath and belt is good all springs are in place that keep tension for centering of tub
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The clutch is likely worn and in need of replacement. It is available below.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how to replace it!

CLICK HERE

You will need a spanner wrench, available below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!