John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Have bosh dishwasher years but not used every day. Wont run

Customer Question

Have bosh dishwasher for 15 years but not used every day. Wont run thru cycle. Tried all the buttons. Soap dispenser opens but no wash
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Never a problem before SHV16803UC/U2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What is wrong with it and what do we have to do to make it work. Have unplugged and tried to reset but no change
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is the wash motor turning on after it fills?