John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

MY BOSCH NEXXT 500 MODEL WFMC3301UC IS MAKING A LOUD

Customer Question

MY BOSCH NEXXT 500 MODEL WFMC3301UC IS MAKING A LOUD KNOCKING NOISE EVEN WHEN I UNPLUGGED IT! TOOK IT A WHILD BUT FINALLY STOPPED. WHAT COULD THIS BE?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is it making the noise as the tub is turning? If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner tub, does it make the noise? How about if you manually spin the tub?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
you have not answered my question so DO NOT CHARGE ME!!!
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Um, I asked you questions to help me to diagnose. Are you not willing to even answer a question or two to help me help you!?