John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool type 111 and it'll fill up with water but

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool type 111 and it'll fill up with water but won't spin or drain
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I don't know. I bought it from one of those refurbished appliance store. Didn't come with a handbook or anything. But I've had it about 6 months before it stopped working
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just kinda want to know what direction to start going on fixing this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 7 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be helping you resolve this matter can I get a model number please