John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a ten year old Model 632. The tubular freezer door

Customer Question

I have a ten year old Model 632. The tubular freezer door handle has gradually worked loose at the top of the handle. If I remove the plastic shelving from the inside of the door, will I have access to the screw that holds the handle to the door?
This appears to be a potentially simple thing to fix. I live on an island in the Pacific Northwest. Things like this are are a real hassle and quite expensive to remedy. I'm very much a jack-of-all-trades kind a person and not at all uncomfortable with this. I would however like to informed as much as possible.
Thanks in advance,
***** ***** ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

There should be screw caps covering the set screws. They should be accessible on the rear side of the handle. Sometimes they're covered by a molding strip, instead of the screw caps.