Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I want to remove my microwave. Frigidaire CFMT148. I have

Customer Question

I want to remove my microwave. Frigidaire CFMT148. I have read many sites where it says take out the screws from the top then tip forward to remove from brqacket on the wall. But tipping forward it just hits the cabinet above
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1/2 hour
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, with help from wife
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Once the screws are removed, it will hinge down, that is the only way it can come out. Are you certain there is no ducting at the top that is stopping it? See the attached page.