Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The portable unit is dribbling water. It was moved from

Customer Question

The portable unit is dribbling water. It was moved from another house and now the unit is dribbing. I see the drain hole but I lost the drainage hose.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 5 yrs old. Pinguino. We have been running this a lot lately. I am wondering if this a mater of the level the unit is on as one issue and whether I need a drainage hose
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. I took out the screws on the top back panel but nothing is coming loose so I cannot access the area behind /a round the drain hole.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Diamter of the hose so I can create a drainage flow and not on my rug.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The hose will need to be replaced to stop the leaking. The water will just kind of flow all over without it. Do you know the model of the appliance?