Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I'm looking on how to clean my DCS oven, grates, and glass

Customer Question

I'm looking for tips on how to clean my DCS oven, grates, and glass on the inside of the oven (not in-between the glass). It is not the self cleaning, it is a gas oven. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: oh, and the racks too!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Of course, you can use a commercial cleaner, like Easy Off, but I suspect you are looking for an alternative. The link below is to one of the most common natural cleaning methods.

Ammonia will also work, see the link below.