Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a LG refrigerator it's not cooling r freezing panel

Customer Question

Hi I have a LG refrigerator it's not cooling r freezing panel board blinks 6 times
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Ok let me get it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well as tech in my area came he said it was panel board so we changed it and is still blinking 6 times and not cooling checked Frei on in all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: LMXS30776S/00
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Six flashes is a compressor inverter failure. What board did you replace?