Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a bosch SHX46A dishwasher. The cabinet was coming

Customer Question

i have a bosch SHX46A dishwasher. The cabinet was coming loose so i removed to tighten. Had to unplug wire from control board to gain access. took picture to replace them. When i put back together and and started it does nothing.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sorry sticker says SHV46C03UC/14 . Maybe 2004/2005
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it was working before panel was removed. is there anything to reset
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The model is a SHV46C03UC/14
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I am guessing you pulled a wire off somewhere, either at the bottom where you cannot see or in the control area. Do you have tight connections at the incoming power supply connections?