Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in appliance repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses in England.

Dishwasher problem. Baumatic BD1631 dishwasher. The

Customer Question

Dishwasher problem. Baumatic BD1631 dishwasher. The appliance is not showing any signs of life. It started to run a acycle and then just stopped completely.
I have checked the plug fuse and power supply to the machine which is good. There is power getting to the machine, and is getting through the main on/off switch and also through the door-catch switch and getting to the control board via those two switches. No lights are showing and the machine is not responding in any way.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 4 months ago.

I did responded on your other question but now i see you have checked the on/off switch and door switch and they are both fine.

If theres power going from there to the control board but nothing is lighting up then im afraid this is a faulty control board which will need to be replaced to cure this, Sorry.