Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Thank you. My U2 20 rf was running just fine. Shut if off

Customer Question

Thank you. ***** 20 rf was running just fine. Shut if off after use, but when I tried to turn it on the next time, it wouldn't start. The fan is probably twenty-five or more years old, but it's been extremely reliable until now.
JA: Have you tried power cycling it -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Yes. Well, no. It was shut off for a couple days, but it was still unplugged.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. I'd just like to know where to start.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most common to fail is the motor. When you turn it on, do you hear the motor trying to start or feel any vibration or attempts to start?