Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My decor oven has locked error how to fix the error so I can

Customer Question

My decor oven has locked error how to fix the error so I can use the oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model eo230sch wall oven 4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I need to use right now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes. I need to fix it since I have guest coming.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is it the door that locked or the control panel?

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

• If you want to disable the keys on the control panel when the oven is not in use, touch and hold the CANCEL/SECURE key for 5 seconds. The control panel will lock. Only the CANCEL/SECURE key will remain functional. To reactivate the control panel, touch and hold the CANCEL/SECURE key for 5 seconds.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We unlock this by power turn on and off. We already notified you that in 3 minutes and asked that our request be cancelled. If this happens again may be we will try your approach.
Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Sorry, I did not see that request to cancel nor is it in the thread here. Glad you got it going.