Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, it is leaving dirty water in

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, it is leaving dirty water in the bottom when it is done. The bottom arm will not stay in and keeps popping out.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most common cause of this is not having a high loop in the drain hose. At the disposal, does the drain hose go immediately up from that connection and then down or just down? Id the spray arm pops off, it will probably need to be replaced.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?