Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a small Magic chef freezer model no. mcuf7w that just

Customer Question

Hi Larry;
I have a small Magic chef freezer model no. mcuf7w that just stopped working. When you unplug it and than plug it in it hums for a couple of seconds. I looked at the parts in the compressor section and there is a round plastic piece that looks like a thermostat that is just hanking and looks like it shoud push in somewhere to secure it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The start components are not available but the universal one below will work fine. It comes with installation instructions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.