John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Kenmore front load washer where the tube is

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore front load washer where the tube is misaligned after a very out of balance load. I am not sure how to align it again.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: four to five years old(###) ###-####.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I was hoping to fix it myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner spin tub, does it move up and down and/or knock as it moves?