John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The leak seems to be on the left side just under the washer

Customer Question

The leak seems to be on the left side just under the washer under part which is below a round plastic device above in the dishwasher
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: GE Monogram ZBD6910P10BB
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe if i can identify the cause. It is not the door seal because it leaks when there is water in the pan.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: inside on the front left is a small gray round plastic device which can be turned. The leak seems underneath that device
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

In the diagram at the link below, is it under number 305 you see the leak at?

CLICK HERE