Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Hobbs electric kettle that might be 30 years old.

Customer Question

I have a Russell Hobbs electric kettle that might be 30 years old. It has had the electric cord replaced once, 7 years ago and now needs to be replaced again. I am having difficulty finding a place where the kettle can be repaired. Several appliance businesses do not deal with small appliances and have advised me to get rid of the kettle and buy a new one. It seems a shame to dispose of a perfectly good kettle that just needs a new cord.
I live in Victoria,BC. do you knwo of anyone here who could assist me in my quest?
Sharon Jack ***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The company below servICes small appliances and should be able to help!

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

If you have already replaced the main control board part# ***** and you are still getting that error code then the keypad interface has a stuck or shorted key and that is causing the error

Range Touch Control Panel

Part #: WB27T11380 - click here

*******************************************************************************

We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed.

Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call.

Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks!

After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.

Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing.

NOTE PLEASE READ:

When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system.

Thank You!

Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.

please ignore my answer was meant for another customer sorry about that

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

The company below services small appliances and should be able to help!

CLICK HERE