Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Need to change a bulb in a JennAir. Jmc8127dds. Sept 2006,

Customer Question

Need to change a bulb in a JennAir. Jmc8127dds. Sept 2006
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Sept 2006 Model jmc8127dds microwave
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's not to complicated , I've ordered th bulb
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well do I have to take the whole unit out orcan I get to it through the inside panel
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The light is accessed from inside the unit, the entire microwave must be taken out and the outer cabinet removed. Of course, you will want to make sure to unplug the microwave and stay away from the high voltage components that can be dangerous, even while unplugged!

The light bulb is shown as number 2 in the diagram at the link below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!