John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a Hampton bay ceiling fan ac418 and need to know how

Customer Question

I have a Hampton bay ceiling fan ac418 and need to know how to reset code in remote control someone ? Is their a basic mani factor ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It hasn't worked in 6 months, I've got someone here right now for the first time to try & figure it out, someone messed either the buttons inside the remote so codes off
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Hampton bay ac418
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes that's what his here for right. Now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I know if, just the code for the remote
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

If you go to www.homedepot.com, and enter the model number, you'll find the user manual you can download.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.