Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Correct model number mhw7100dwo cs1250094 No power nothing

Customer Question

correct model number mhw7100dwo cs1250094 No power nothing on control panel what can I do
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Are you able to confirm power is good at the outlet?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Do you have a meter to test voltage with?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

That's okay. If you are sure the outlet power is good, the main control, number 4 in the diagram at the link below, is likely faulty.

CLICK HERE

Access to that part is gained by removing the screws at the back of the top panel and sliding the panel off.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!