John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a RF263 french door refridgerator. Water pooling

Customer Question

I have a RF263 french door refridgerator. Water pooling underneath crisper and down to floor. Drain under evaporator does not seem to be clogged.. Evaporator is very frosty but not frozen. Temperature in fridge seems to be maintaining at 38- 40 degrees. The spring on the flap between to two doors is not functioning well but I do be sure to door is closed sealed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Try the following door gasket test. Using a paper money bill, insert it between the door gasket and the jam, at several places around the gasket seal. Close the door normally, and gently pull the bill out. If you find spots where there is no resistance to removing the bill, replace the door gasket to close off air seepage.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.