Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool GI15NDX2S1 built in Ice maker.. I would

Customer Question

Hi
I have a whirlpool GI15NDX2S1 built in Ice maker.. I would like for it to make the cubes alittle bigger. This machine has 3 buttons on the control panel.. ON/OFF Clean and fast Ice.. How do I put it in diagnostic mode to do this thickness change. And what step would it be. Thank You Jeff
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

See step 10 in the diagnostics on page 3 of the attached tech sheet.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello
I tried the institutions you sent. And it will not work. The machine is 3 month old and the setting will not change the thickness of the ice
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

That is the only way to change the thickness, so the control is having issues if it will not change. It is still under warranty if only 3 months old, though. 1-***-***-**** you can schedule a free warranty visit.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello sir
I have 2 homes and the ice machine is at my 2nd home I will check it on saturday and then on sunday after that test period I will be able to find out whats going on. Monday I will rate your service so that you get paid . AS long as my test works out. Thank you. as of right now no worky ;;;;;;;;;;;;;Sound Good To You ????
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Oh, I thought you already tried to change it with the instructions I sent, as you posted. Thank you.