bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I NEED A NEW OVEN THERMOSTAT - WE REPLACED THE 1ST ONE WITH

Customer Question

I NEED A NEW OVEN THERMOSTAT - WE REPLACED THE 1ST ONE WITH A "REPLACEMENT DOMESTIC ELECTRIC THERMOSTAT" MODEL RAC 10-200-48 . WE HAVE THE INSTRUCTION SHEET YET FROM THAT REPLACEMENT. IT IS ALSO THE "INSTALLATIN DATA" SHEET FOR P64& P65 SLIP-FIT DIAL KITS.
THE SHAFT BROKE OFF INSIDE THE SWITCH AND WE WOULD REPLACE THE NEW KIT. WHERE CAN I BUY ONE? MY NAME - KEN HOLLIDAY- EMAIL ***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** you give me the manufacturer and model number of your oven just so I am sure I am supplying you with the correct item please.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Hi again Ken -- OK forget the last request I have found you the replacement - the item you need which replaces the RAC10-200-48 is available here -- https://www.amresupply.com/part/11201328 -- in stock and ready to go.

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ian

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i need time to obtain the e part- then you can walk us through the replacement process, then i will rate you, i am not sure this is the right part that you are referring me to- I will send you the make and model of the stove later. It is not near my computer
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

If you look up the 'replaces thermostat' paragraph three lines from the bottom you will see your old thermostat listed as being replaced by this unit.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.

Do you need further assistance, I see that you have yet to rate me?? -- Ian