Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Bosh Dryer E01 code, I have clean all duct work to the

Customer Question

Bosh Dryer E01 code, I have clean all duct work to the outside still get E01
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Next 500 Series about 6 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error is displayed when the exhaust temperature exceeds preset limits, usually due to a plugged vent. If you are certain the vent is clear, the sensor is probably at fault or the control is having issues reading its resistance. Do you have a meter to test with?