George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

My Bosch Washing Machine (Vision 300 Series) is displaying

Customer Question

My Bosch Washing Machine (Vision 300 Series) is displaying an E13 error code and the door won't unlock
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Cant find the exact model It states EcoGreen, Active Clean and AVS anti vibration system.. its about 10-12 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: NOt sure... depends how difficult it is to fix
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is a rectangular panel just below the cylinder that looks like it should be able to remove.. but I can't , If I cant fix, I would like to at least unlock the door
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That error means the water did not pump out. In the lower corner of the front panel, there is a small access door. Turn it counterclockwise to remove and you can clean out the pump filter behind it. I suspect that will solve your trouble. Of course, unplug the machine and be prepared for the water as you remove the filter!

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 5 months ago.

Hello Glenn, my name is George..

To access the pump you'll need to tilt the appliance backwards to find 3x size T15 torx screws underneath.. once these are removed, slide the front lower panel downwards.. This will give you access to the filter, filter drain hose, the pump, and the emergency door opener.