Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

We have a whirlpool washer model #WTW4900BW1 serial

Customer Question

We have a whirlpool washer model #WTW4900BW1 serial #C42933418 that trips the circuit breaker at different times during the wash cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Have you tied it on a different outlet to confirm it is a washer issue not a breaker problem?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
put in new breaker
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Is there any particular section it does it at and is there any signs of leakage under the unit when you tip it up against the wall?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It has done it at the beginning of the cycle in the rinse and also in a spin cycle.

Tip the machine against the wall and see for signs of leaking