John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have Frigidaire freezer, evaporator runs all the time,

Customer Question

I have Frigidaire freezer, evaporator runs all the time, Hi temp. light on door temp switch stays on, I put a new control switch or relay,whatever, The compressor is warm so I take it that it's running, what do you think.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

To clarify, the compressor runs all the time but it is not cooling to the proper temperature?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?