John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The light in the refrigerator and in the freezer keep

Customer Question

The light in the refrigerator and in the freezer keep flashing when the door is opened. How can I make it stop. I have not changed the water filter or the dust vent. Charging $39.99 a month for appliance repair is not easy for me.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The Refrigerator is a Sears Kenmore model #10651132210
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is a double door with water and ice in the freezer door. What more do you need? It is a coldspot type 27 MSSA
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

What lights keep flashing, the cabinet lights that come on when the door is opened?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this a scam? You have all my credit card numbers and do I now have to cancel my credit card?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please cancel this inquiry. Do not charge my credit card for NO SERVICE!