John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Bosch silence plus 50 dba, and during the cycle it

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Bosch silence plus 50 dba, and during the cycle it keeps stopping and the screen says E25. What should I do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about a year old. We're would I find the model number?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is water in the bottom of the dishwasher. I have taken out the filter and cleaned it, but it is still not draining
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The E25 error means that the water has not drained, which you know because there is water in the tub that should not be there. How is the drain hose connected to your home's plumbing?