John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maytag washer cold water cycle, water just trickles in. If

Customer Question

Maytag washer cold water cycle, water just trickles in. If you switch it over to warm cycle it blasts in. I unhooked the hoses at the point of entry into the washer I have great pressure going into the machine but when set on cold it just trickles
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If you look in the cold valve, is the screen plugged? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?