John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have a whirlpool duet washer and it will not spin or

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool duet washer and it will not spin or start. It shows error codes E2 and F2 please help
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Answer please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Will you please send me the model number? Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Model# *****
Serial number C05052581
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

The error display indicates an inlet water temperature failure. Check the supply hoses for kinks or twists. Make sure the faucets are open, and inspect the small screens inside the hose connectors for debris accumulation. If all seems well, replace the temperature sensor. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is 24.56. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'am so sorry the code is E02 and F6 that was a typo on my end
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

The f6 error indicates that the control board is not sensing the motor speed. The motor control board needs to be replaced. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $297.85.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, so the E2 I don't have to worry about??
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
also don't know where this is on the machine and how to replace it.. Can you tell me where about its located and some info on it.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

If you go to www.repairclinic.com, and type the part number into the search box, and click Repair Help, you'll see a replacement video.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I think the temperature sensor may be OK, but we won't know, until the motor board is replaced.