Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Thermador oven model SCD302TP. I need replacement

Customer Question

I have a Thermador oven model SCD302TP. I need replacement hinges as the oven light remains on when the oven is hot and the door will not shut enough to turn off the light until after the oven has cooled down. The hinge #is 00414511. I know it is discontinued. There has to be a replacement?????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

So unfortunately the part is no longer available and there are no more replacements. I do see one hinge for sale on Ebay if you wanted to buy that. Below is a link to the hinge.

CLICK HERE for hinge

Now you likely need 2 hinges and the only other one I see for sale is on Ebay also but they want a small fortune for the hinge because they know they have one of the last hinges around. Below is a link to the other hinge which they want $245 for.

CLICK HERE for hinge

I'm very sorry about the circumstances but I do wish you only the best. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.