Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert

I have a sub zero 700 tc purchased9/22/08. Daughter recently

Customer Question

I have a sub zero 700 tc purchased9/22/08. Daughter recently stored large amount of salad w/ very strong garlic odor. Completely cleaned all interior including removing an washing all drawers and shelves. Placed activated charcoal refrigerator filter in refrigerator.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Still get Oder on oponing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be assisting you with this matter

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

let me get some info

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

Little purple carbon odor eliminator works really well and totally fragrance free its called "Fridge it."

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. I thought I was dealing with someone from sub zero and don't think I shoul pay that much for the advice.
You are not authorized to make any charge against my credit card. Please confirm this now
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

this is justanswers I have given you the answer to your question if you chose not to pay for service rendered god bless you please reply to customer service for further help.

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Read my question. I already used a fridg it. It's the activated carbon/ charcoal filtr
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

Remove everything from inside the refrigerator. Examine the perishable items to see if you can determine the cause of the garlic smell.

• Wash the inside of the refrigerator with warm and soapy water. Remove the shelves and drawers if possible and wash them in the sink. This will remove dirt and debris from the refrigerator.

• Create a solution that consists of one part white vinegar with one part water. Soak a washcloth in the solution and wipe down the inside of the refrigerator. The vinegar will neutralize the garlic smell.

• Dry the refrigerator with a towel. Place an open box of baking soda inside the refrigerator. The baking soda will absorb the garlic smell.

• Soak a cotton ball in vanilla extract. Place the cotton ball in the refrigerator to remove any lingering smells that may remain.

• Replace the food inside the refrigerator. Allow the baking soda to absorb the odors

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Read my question I did all of this!Forget it