Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

RE: Front loading automatic washer Model #110.47511702 Upon

Customer Question

RE: Front loading automatic washer Model #110.47511702
Upon completion of the wash cycle, The dispenser draw detergent, bleach and softer compartments are full of water. There is no leaking of water on the floor but the drawer have to be emptied to re fill for the next wash. What could be the problem and what needs to be done to remedy the situation?
Thanks *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

First, check to make sure that your dispenser is draining properly and it isn't clogged. Clean out the dispenser and softener compartment. Pour a cup of water into the softener compartment quickly until it starts to overflow. It should then siphon the water out and if so that means the unit is definitely clean.

If you run a cycle and you still have problems, you need to replace your electronic water valve. This valve has 2 solenoids and one of them is not filling the compartments fast enough to create a siphon effect so that all the liquid in the bleach and softener compartments drains out. Replace the valve and you should be good to go again. Below is a link to the valve you'd need to order. It's the part that your water supply hoses connect to on the back of your washer itself.

CLICK HERE for valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.