Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have an ice maker model # E15IM60G It had been running

Customer Question

I have an ice maker model # ***** It had been running poorly so i took it apart to clean and completed all the maintenance cleaning recommended. Re set the unit, now the control panel will not respond. It shows OFf and will not turn on. Also I just realized that I have never had any indicator lights above the buttons illuminate.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Service Mode

This mode has 27 different options available for service diagnostics. To enter the mode hold the WARMER key and press the LIGHT button three times. The display will show “0’ and the board will beep once.

Once that shows up on the diaply, allow about 1 minutes, then unplug the ice machine for 5 minutes. Any change when plugged back in?